[Typo3] Simple "contact us" form

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sun Jul 24 17:34:54 CEST 2005

Vlatko Šurlan wrote:
> I got a bit lost in the sea of extensions. I would really be grateful if
> someone would point me in the right direction. All I need is a simple
> "contact us" form. User enters some text, email, maybee gsm number and
> clicks send... E-mail is sent to a predetermined address and browser
> redirected to some predefined page. I guess that something like this
> exists?

Belongs to the basic installation - look just the content wizard (just
try to create a new element by using the wizard)!
It is the FIRST form element type, which the wizard lists.

BUT when you create forms with the form generation you must set
parameters for some elements if you want to control the layout,
for example:

tt_content.mailform.20.params.submit =  class="submit"

otherwise input {} concerns all input elements and you can't set
special layout for example for submit buttons.