[Typo3] Switching from subdomain to domain

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sun Jul 24 11:20:43 CEST 2005

hello

Why do you want to set up subdomain? My sollution is easier. Just make
subfolder to you main domain. Install TYPO3 there. When you finish
moving your site to TYPO3 just move the subfolder do main folder (its
easy and fast if you have ssh access to server). Everything should work
without any comlication. I have done this several times without any
problems. (if you will be using realURL extention remember to clear the
  tx_realurl_pathcache table using phpMyAdmin)
Its really simple.

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz