[Typo3] Missing "Download export"-button

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 05:21:22 CEST 2005

Solved - and the solution is embarrasing. The Download export button has
been moved. (I thought I had look where it apparently is now).
It is not where the documentation (incl videos people have been pointing me
to) say it should be.

I must be damaged by the Gentoo documentation which is wonderfully clear.

:Sigh: now, the "only" problem is getting export to actually include
content.

/Martin S

On 23/07/05, Martin S <shieldfire at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 23/07/05, Olivier Dobberkau <olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de> wrote:
> >
> > Martin S wrote:
> >
> > > Now, ticked the Include shy extensions and now I can see it.
> > > It *is* installed, version 0.2.2
> >
> > what happens if you click on the globe?
> > in 3.8. you can now export also from the root...
>

> Same nothing unfortunately I only get the "Update" button.
>
> are you sure that you are admin? :-)
>

> It's the default admin account the dummy package comes with. So unless
> someone upstream fubar'd - yes I suppose I am. (And the same thing happens
> on two seperate laptops, with different OS).
>
> send me a login in pm if you like.
>

> OK - if it works ... let see. Watch your mail.
>

> Regards,
>
> Martin S

Regards,

Martin S