[Typo3] ve_guestbook as commenting system problem

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 23:13:15 CEST 2005

Hey there,

I found a little problem with using the guestbook as commenting system for
When I turn on the pagebrowser so that it only shows a few comments on a
page with a 'next page' link, and I click that link, it won't show the
article that ppl comment on anymore. And when I go back again, it doesn't
show either.
Maybe you could pass the news_id on as a variable, and then maybe if it's
used as a commenting system (have a setting for that) ?

I don't know php or I would do it...

Thanks!

Christoph