[Typo3] Text being replaced by link and mailto:??

David dharnig at surf-sun.com
Sat Jul 23 20:57:40 CEST 2005

I had copied the following TS into my template setup to try and get ridd of the damn clear.gif spacer images in the content.

--setup--
tt_content.stdWrap.space = 0
tt_content.stdWrap.dataWrap =

#
tt_content.image.20.caption >
tt_content.image.20.captionSplit = 1
tt_content.textpic.20.caption >
tt_content.textpic.20.captionSplit = 1

#
tt_content.textpic.20.spaceBelowAbove =
tt_content.image.20.spaceBelowAbove =
tt_content.header.stdWrap.wrap = |
tt_content.stdWrap.wrap = |
tt_content.stdWrap.space = 0|0
tt_content.header.20.stdWrap.wrap = |
lib.stdheader.10.1.wrap2 = |
lib.stdheader.stdWrap.space = |

tt_content.text.20.spaceBelowAbove = 0
tt_content.text.20.noStretchAndMarginCells = 1
tt_content.text.20.wrap = |
tt_content.text.20.brTag =
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.makeLinks = 0
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typocode.br = 0
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.link.current = 0
tt_content.stdWrap.space = 0|0
tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject >
content.headerSpace = 0|0
content.space = 0|0
-- --

I believe these two lines had something to do with my texted being replace by the links

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.makeLinks = 0
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.link.current = 0

I just removed the entire block because I am using the CSS styled IMGTEXT (css_styled_imgtext) EXT which seems to remove all the clear.gif images when added to the template under Include static (from extensions):.

- David (dharnig)