[Typo3] let me in to bugs.typo3.org

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Sat Jul 23 12:09:06 CEST 2005

Regards,

Who is running the admin for bugs.typo3.org?

I just went to register on bugs.typo3.org, yes late, using my normal typo3.org
details and got the confirmation email but when I clicked on it I got:

APPLICATION ERROR #1901
The confirmation URL is invalid or has already been used. Please signup again.
Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous
page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error
or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to
go directly to a new section.

Tried to re-register but my chosen username is of course now reserved.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Matthew