[Typo3] list usergroups in BACKEND

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Sat Jul 23 09:58:44 CEST 2005

Joe Frontman wrote:
> Okay, I and several other fellows have been asking that question before.
> But nobody had a "bullet proof" answer.
>
> I, the admin want to know who is registered to what usergroup.
> Preferable in a list view.
>
> Please, don't tell that I could use extensions like "gst_select_pro"!
> Because this is not what I am looking for.

But Joe, what about the default list function of T3?
Not enough "bullet proof"?
Or is it in the category extensions like "gst_select_pro"?

For me it works good enough. Even better if you, as said, have only one
group per user.
Sort them alphabetical and you have your list.

Thought about a little extension?

Hope this helps.

Daniel