[Typo3] Question

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 06:10:52 CEST 2005

On 23/07/05, ecabrera at pentasecurity.cl <ecabrera at pentasecurity.cl> wrote:

> Hi...
> Can you tell me where I can obtain aid?.

Here, possibly. First though I'd recommend
http://typo3.org/doc.0.html?&tx_extrepmgm_pi1[show]=matrix&cHash=2ca089abb7
and at least MTB 1 that'll get you started and getting to know what you are
up against ;-)

I want to use Typo3 to implement a
> Intranet at Company.

I hope you are not in a hurry - because Typo3 takes a while to understand (I
still don't really). If you are in a hurry I'd say go PostNuke or something
like that. Typo3 is far away much more flexible, but it comes at a learning
price - which you might not be willing to pay.

I have a question.... How can I get the "username" the user who is connected
> Typo3 for in order to give it to an php application to it constructed by
> me ??

? You lost me there...

Regards,

Martin S