[Typo3] Typoscript Object Browser Question

cbc2 cbc2 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 19:55:07 CEST 2005

Hi list

I want to get my site up with the basic "Business" template before I start being creative so I am taking all the tutorial information and modern template building #1 and trying to apply it to the business template.

I completed the Template questions in Constant Editor (PLUGIN, META:  keywords and description + PAGE:  keywords and description).

When I go to the Template - Typoscript Object Browser and look at the setup root, there are 2 descriptions and 2 keyword lists for PLUGIN, META, GLOBAL

and

the description and keyword list is empty for PLUGIN, META, LOCAL

Have I missed something??? or is this accurate?  Will there be information at a later date that gets plugged into the "local" category?  What does "local" mean?

Thank you,

 cbc2