[Typo3] Alternative layout for headers of different plugins - SOLVED!

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Jul 22 17:01:32 CEST 2005

tapio wrote:

>> Hi
>>
>> I found that I can set alternative layout for header by using the
>> content type, for example
>>

>> tt_content.list = COA
>> tt_content.list {
>>     10 = < lib.stdheader
>>     10.stdWrap.dataWrap=<div class="csc-list-header
>> csc-list-header-n{cObj:parentRecordNumber}">|</div>

using CASE this can be solved concening individual plugins:

tt_content.list = COA
tt_content.list {
                       10  = CASE
                       10  {
                              key.field = list_type

                              mininews_pi1  = < lib.stdheader
                              mininews_pi1 {
                             stdWrap.dataWrap=<div
class="csc-mininews-header
csc-mininews-header-n{cObj:parentRecordNumber}">|</div>
                              }

                              default  = < lib.stdheader
                             default {