[Typo3] new EXT: toolbar

Martin Rud typo3 at explizit.dk
Fri Jul 22 06:45:25 CEST 2005

Hi Troels

I´ve installed it with success. Great extension - it makes life easier for "non-TYPO3-BEs"!

But one thing doesn´t work for me: When clicking the "Edit" button nothing happens - no dropdown menu shows up. Is it only me having that problem.

And the moving-page-function doesn´t work for me.

Ideas for development:
1. Configuration of the dropdown menu (for hiding those menu items that are not important in a specific installation)
2. In the bar it should tell the name of the actual page (so the editor knows what page he is working on)
3. ... I will think for more good ideas...! :o)

It´s a _great_ extension - hope it wil be developed further!

- Martin Rud (rudi1234)