[Typo3] Indexed Search Problem

Rana Ulusoy r.ulusoy at gamnet.de
Thu Jul 21 11:55:07 CEST 2005

Hello People,

I have a problem with indexed_search which i will soon give up. Here it is:

When I enter "page.config.index_enable = 1" in my template setup, i can't view my pages anymore. I get "Page not found" error on my browser and when i refresh the page it starts showing "Page being generated".

I use the latest versions of Typo and Extension. Worst is that i have the same combination on another website which is working perfectly. And I can't see any difference between two.

Any idea??
Rana