[Typo3] Kickstarter don't work

guido principi guidoprincipi at pesaro.com
Thu Jul 21 10:00:01 CEST 2005

I hade the same error:
No XCLASS filename-key found in file
"modfunc1/class.tx_kickstarter_compilefiles.php". Maybe a regex coding error
here...

and plus, after uninstalled Extension Repository Kickstarter
(extrep_wizard), it is notified:

Double installs?
A "Global" extension with this key is also available on the server, but
cannot be loaded because the "Local" version takes precedence.

But I have the menu item  "make new extension"

How I must to do in order to avoid these errors?
These errors compromise working?

Thanks
Guido

news:mailman.1014.1121878748.10548.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...