[Typo3] FE user password stored in cleartext ?

Mario Matzulla mario.melanie at arcor.de
Thu Jul 21 08:08:16 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,

> I suggest to start with collecting things like this (change the default
> settings) in the Wiki first... (anybody who likes to start with this?)

I could start with this, but looking at the wiki I don't know where to
insert such a collection? Is it more a project related thing or new
topic over all?

Currently feature requests are supposed to be submitted via the bug
tracker, but if we start this collecting topic in the wiki don't we have
to think about moving all requests into the wiki and out of the
bugtracker? Because bugtracker is for bugs and not for features? Mmmhh,
this makes me think about the upcomming discussions about new feature
requests.

I think the wiki isn't such a good place for that. New features should
be discussed in the newsgroup and than be integrated into the roadmap
for the next version by the time the deadline arrives.

But how to keep track of them?????

Mario