[Typo3] Link Checker / Global search and Replace / Keywords

Adrien Driver Adrien.Driver at infotech.monash.edu.au
Thu Jul 21 07:05:25 CEST 2005

Hi

I have three questions:

1.  Does Typo3 have a native link checker?  I have seen some references
to using HTTrack but was wondering if anyone was planning an extension
for Typo3 (or is a waste considering the link checkers available on the
net?) .  Can anyone suggest some good open source / freeware ones.  I
have tried a few, Xenu and other now deleted but none seem to detect the
incorrect link on my homepage (which I know is there and is now fixed).
But I was worried that the ones I tested did not find the error as the
link referenced a page which was no longer there.

2.  Does Typo3 have a global search and replace?  That is a function
that will go through all the pages / elements and find words / phrases
and provide the ability to replace them.  We have recently changed our
school name and having this ability would be good.

3.  How do I get the keywords entered on an advanced page to be
recognized as metadata.  Can anyone point me to the right documentation.

Thanks

Adrien

--
Adrien Driver