[Typo3] real url and toTop link

racco raczek at open.infi.pl
Thu Jul 21 03:41:58 CEST 2005

Uzytkownik "tapio" <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net> napisal w wiadomosci
news:mailman.1.1121835993.8806.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> racco wrote:
>> Uzytkownik "tapio" <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net> napisal w wiadomosci
>> news:mailman.1.1121803065.24137.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

>>>Doesn't help with some plugins, which use anchors to the same page.
>>

>> any examples? :)
>>

>> tomek
>
> I tested with Alphabetized page list ('alphabetlist'), which use anchors.
> Endeed the plugin doesn't work as expected - it doesn't generate
> alpahabetic list of pages - just alphabets and anchors but links to pages
> are missing.

I have just discovered that I have some problems with my print page link :/

it's the configuration:

temp.PRINT {
stdWrap {
wrap = <div class="printer"> | </div>
}
10=COA
10 {
10 = TEXT
10.value = print&nbsp;
20 = IMAGE
#20.file =  fileadmin/template/new/images/printericon.gif
20.file =  fileadmin/template/new/images/print_16.gif

stdWrap {
postUserFunc = tx_make_printlink
postUserFunc {
target = _blank
popup = 1
windowparams = (resizable=no, toolbar=no, scrollbars=yes, menubar=no,
width=700, height=800)
windowname = printwindow
include_post_vars = 1
}....

when i want to print page which real_url turns into human readable form (url
is readable domain.com/sth/otherthing/ everything is fine; but when the
page's URL has something like in tt_news
domain.com/news/article/26/392/b3f14fb450/ pressing print link causes the
main page to go to root page and print page opened in new window is not
filled with the content from site.

:/

any solutions....?

raczek