[Typo3] Redefining classes for header of several plugins

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Jul 20 23:21:05 CEST 2005

Hi

I altered a little bit setup.txt for CSS Styled Content.
I added dataWrap for ordinary text elements and extra classes for main
headers and subheaders to get better control with CSS and making normal
content as if made with a plugin DIV around it and special classes.

I noticed thay 'fdfx_2cols' have taken a part of the header settings
quite directly from CSS Styled Content.
I would need additional classes for headers, which relates some plugins
(for example 'calendar' and 'mininews').

I tried alter setup.for 2/3 colums for 'calendar'

I made a test with this:

tt_content.tx_calendar_pi1 = COA
tt_content.tx_calendar_pi1 {
	10 = < lib.stdheader
	10.stdWrap.dataWrap=<div class="calendarHeader">|</div>

	20 = < plugin.tx_calendar_pi1
	}

just changing some names and from the setup for 'fdfx_2cols'

But it didn't work

the basic setup is under

plugin.tx_calendar_pi1 {
}

Altered setup for 'fdfx_2cols'

tt_content.fdfx_2cols_pi1 = COA
tt_content.fdfx_2cols_pi1 {
	10 = < lib.stdheader
	10.stdWrap.dataWrap=<div class="csc-fdfx_2cols_pi1-header
csc-fdfx_2cols_pi1-header-{field:layout}">|</div>
	15=TEXT
	15{
		field = subheader
		required = 1

		dataWrap = <p class="csc-fdfx_2cols_pi1-subheader
csc-fdfx_2cols_pi1-subheader-{field:layout}">|</p>
		htmlSpecialChars = 1

		editIcons = tt_content:subheader,layout
		editIcons.beforeLastTag = 1
		editIcons.iconTitle.data =
LLL:EXT:css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php:eIcon.subheader

		prefixComment = 2 | Subheader:
	}
	20 = < plugin.tx_fdfx2cols_pi1
}