[Typo3] Templavoila & freesite

Pierre Rouwens pierre at web-lance.com
Wed Jul 20 23:16:02 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I'm using TYPO3 3.8 and templavoila with the freesite extension.
All is ok but one thing, i just wanna don't let the user the choice of
which content type he can use, i wanna him to use the content type i
select for a place.
In this case he has a content like flexcontent and i don't wanna him to
change it to image, but in another place he has to use the image content
type and i don't wanna him to change it. In another world i have to
authorize him some content types but i wanna hide the content type
choice combo selection.
Is there a way to do this ? i ve searched through the access list
without any success.
Thanks a lot for any hints clues or anything which can help me.

Pierre