[Typo3] Fast Learner New to Typo, I want to setup a Print Shop

David Matthews DavidM06 at Gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:15:16 CEST 2005

Hi I am researching CMS for my new business which is a Print Shop that
does Flyers, Pluggers, Stickers, and Tees. I have searched and found
some of my answers, I am moving from Mambo so I dont think it will be
that hard of a migration, but what I need is the ability to work with my
merchant account authorize.net as well as the ability to upload files.
The order process would go something along the lines of... select item/
qty/size/ then upload necessary files then enter credit card info, then
email confirmation. Is this possible? If so which script would you
suggest, any tips to help with this project would be helpful, I am in
the planning stages for the site