[Typo3] <h3>Unprocessed tags</h3>

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:28:27 CEST 2005

Since there was no suggestions to the problem I spent another hour looking
at the mail archive and found a suggestion of adding something like

RTE.default.proc {
allowTags = table, tbody, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, div, p,
br, span, ul, ol, li, pre, blockquote, strong, em, b, i, u, sub, sup,
strike, a, link, img, nobr, hr, center, font, tt, q, cite, abbr, acronym
}

to the root page TSConfig.
No improvement. Still I have <h3>some text</h3> as the output in the Single
view (tt_news, but strangly enough not list view) and Text content.

Looking at the source I have

which naturally renders as above.

This is getting to be a showstopper - how do I fix this?

/Martin S

On 20/07/05, Martin S <shieldfire at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've noticed that some <hX> tags tend to go unprocessed.
> Two examples:
> Subheading in tt_news is displayed as <h3>Some text</h3> in the FE single
> view, but correctly processed in the FE Latest view.
> Adding "Heading 4" (or 3) in the text content is displayed as above in the
> FE but correctly in the BE RTE. This is very confusing, so perhaps someone
> has a tip to solve this?
>

> Regards,
>
> Martin S

Regards,