[Typo3] news comments and blog question

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:11:41 CEST 2005

Hello there,

I am trying to get a blog like functionality with tt_news, not ee_blog,
because (AFAIK) it doesn't allow me everything tt_news allows me, like
putting only 4 items on the front page and give a link for more etc.
The only thing missing is the ability to comment on news items - the news
comments extension is nice, but I haven't figured out yet how to let
anonymous readers comment.

So, here comes my question:
Does anyone here in the community have a blog-system in place that is more
flexible than ee_blog, with comments and everything? And if so, how did
you do it?

Thanks!

Christoph