[Typo3] tt_news / foldername containing item

Oliver Friesen oliver_f_typo3 at gmx.net
Wed Jul 20 14:16:56 CEST 2005

Dear List,

since a quiet while I am fiddling around now with the following problem:

I want to prepped the name of the folder where each news-item is located
in to the title of the news-item.

I thought a rather straight-forward approach would be the following, but
unfortunately ".data" is not of the type "stdWrap":

      displayLatest.title_stdWrap.preCObject = TEXT
      displayLatest.title_stdWrap.preCObject.data.field = pid
      displayLatest.title_stdWrap.preCObject.data.wrap = DB :
tt_news:|:title

Any suggestion, idea or hint is greatly aprechated.

Thank you,
Oliver