[Typo3] RTE keep span tag - how?

Albert van der Veen albert.van.der.veen at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 20 12:12:43 CEST 2005

Hello list,

I have a problem configuring the RTE (the 'default' one, not rtehtmlarea):
it doesn't keep the span tags that are inserted when I choose a custom
style. I guess this has something to do with the 'overrulemode' or
'allowtags' options, but can't figure out how to get it right. Any pointers
to a comprehensive tutorial/reference on configuring the RTE are much
appreciated :)

Another 'problem' (not really a problem, but strange behavior): If I use
options.RTEkeyList=* in User TSconfig it doesn't show all the buttons as
it's supposed to (or not?), I have to explicitly use
options.RTEkeyList=cut,copy,paste,formatblock,class,fontstyle,fontsize,bold,italic,underline,left,center,right,orderedlist,unorderedlist,outdent,indent,line,link,table,image,textcolor,chMode

Albert