[Typo3] ERROR: File not written to disk! Write permission error in filesystem?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Jul 20 10:07:23 CEST 2005

Hi!

You meant localconf.php? I suppose it should be written only if you
change options through the install too or ext manager.

* * *

Bert,

typo3 writes cached versions of configuration files (information
calledcted from all extensions, etc), these files are named
temp_CACHED_*.php and located in /typo3conf directory. Try to open
install tool, it will show you all problems with permissions. At least,
it does in 3.7.0.

Dmitry.