[Typo3] new EXT: toolbar

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Jul 20 07:21:46 CEST 2005

Troels Kjær Rasmussen wrote:
> Remember that static_info_tables and sr_static_info_tables are incompatible
> with this EXT. Make sure to uninstall these before testing.

Impossible because I have tested on one installation TemplaVoila, which
needs 'static_info_tables'. I use normally MTB, but in general it is bad
that this plugin is incompatible with TV.

When I uninstalled ''

I got this error message:

"NO entry in the $TCA-array for the table "static_languages". This means
that the function enableFields() is called with an invalid table name as
argument."

I have set language detection, which seems to need static_languages,
which seems to need  'static_info_tables' installed.

Result: in practise useless plugin because of incompatibilities!