[Typo3] XML Feeds

Maciej Kompf mk at sylaba.pl
Tue Jul 19 19:22:59 CEST 2005

Hello Eric,

  We are doing XML to typo3 on everyday basis for 2 years already for
  a local newspaper in Poland (www.glos.com). The problem is that
  we had to write our own tool which takes xml and writes it into
  internal typo3 tables. It sounds complicated, but it's not so
  difficult. It depends on how much control of typo3 you want
  to give to the outside world. Our last version of the tool
  works well with TemplaVoila, we did it in january and will never
  forget this challenge. My hats go down to Kasper! TemplaVoila is
  very clever, multi-level thing - I counted about 12 layers between
  raw data and rendered page in browser, and all layers play their
  role well.

--
Best regards,
 Maciej Kompf                         mailto:mk at sylaba.pl