[Typo3] ldap_auth error

Joshua Preston jpreston at americatab.com
Tue Jul 19 18:37:00 CEST 2005

Thomas and Mirco,

I previously used eu_ldap and cc_sv_auth with 3.7.0 and 3.8.0 all
version prior to the final release.  Thomas, you are correct, the
authication services cc_sv_auth in included in the base.  So your method
of fixing it will work.  However, I was upgrading to the final version,
unware of this fact.  I tried your method, but it didn't work.  Instead,
I moved EXT:/cc_sv_auth/sv/class.tx_sv_authbase.php to a
EXT:/cc_sv_auth/sv/class.tx_sv_authbase.php.old and then created a blank
EXT:/cc_sv_auth/sv/class.tx_sv_authbase.php -- this solved all my problems.

Thanks!

Joshua Preston.

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers
striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,

-- Rich Cook.

Joshua Preston <http://www.americatab.com> <jpreston at americatab.com
<mailto:jpreston at americatab.com>>
Network Administrator