[Typo3] TV clipboard copy not in non-used-elements

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Tue Jul 19 14:30:44 CEST 2005

Andreas Förthner wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I've got an TYPO3 3.8.0 with TV 0.4.0. Everthing works fine so far. But
> when I try to copy content elements with the clipboard, the content
> isn't pasted into the content area, but in non-used elements. How can I
> change this? Is it a problem of TSconfig?

By default the Clipboard doesn't work together with TV ... The clipboard was designed
for the traditional Page module and the List module ...

The reason is that the trad. clipboard doesn't insert the element reference into the
Flexform of the page header

However you can try to use my extension "KB TV Clipboard" ... then you will have the
"normal" clipboard on the TV Page module and can insert content elements as you did
before in TV (if you ever used the copy paste of TV)

Currently there is a bug in the extension which results in being unable to insert unused
elements (You will have to do this in the page-header using the T3 select boxes)
Will be fixed somewhen in the future ....

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard