[Typo3] Getting locallang labels from Typoscript

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Mon Jul 18 16:35:42 CEST 2005

Yep, that's what I've got at the moment. But with 5 languages coming and 10
or so labels, I thought it might be nicer to store the labels somewhere
else. You're right though - locallang isn't the place.

Thanks for your help.

Steven

news:mailman.1.1121696947.9672.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...