[Typo3] Problems with templavoila - error class.t3lib_db.php on dummy site (2)

Daniel t3list at emagtech.com
Mon Jul 18 15:44:44 CEST 2005

I'm sorry if this is a duplicate email.. I don't think the 1st time worked
---------------------

I am trying to follow the tutorial on templavoila (doc_tut_ftb1)
(http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_ftb1/The_Storage_Folder/).

Since I was having problems and wanted to avoid any conficlts, i started
with a NEW dummy site, installed the templavoila, the required
static_info_tables, and the css styled content extensions.

but when I reach the tutorial section about creating a new sysfolder I
run into problems

I click the submenu for the root page and select the option of "new". At
the page with the options for new, I select "page (inside)" and then in
the new page that comes up I get the following ERROR message:
-----
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
result resource in C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\typo3.8voila\typo3\t3lib\class.t3lib_db.php on line 741
followed by the regular page for "new page"

If I choose to do it through the wizard for new pages I get similar errors.
If I try to show the page in the browser I get php errors and also a
typo3 error:
Error!
The requested page didn't have a proper connection to the tree-root!
(Broken rootline)

Bottom line is that there are many errors and I am just trying to
install the latest extensions available to me. Is there an
incompatibility? I finished the "Modern Template Building, Part 1"
(MTB/1) without problems.
Thanks for any help!

-----------
Just downloaded this week
typo 3.8 and loaded extensions:
CSS styled content     css_styled_content    0.2.2
Rich Text Editor     rte     0.0.10
Static info tables     static_info_tables     1.3.0
TemplaVoila!     templavoila     0.4.0

### DEBUG SYSTEM INFORMATION - START ###
HTTP_HOST           : localhost
TYPO3_HOST_ONLY     : localhost
TYPO3_PORT          :
PATH_INFO           :
QUERY_STRING        : TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo
REQUEST_URI         :
/typo3.8voila/typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo
HTTP_REFERER        :
http://localhost/typo3.8voila/typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=about
TYPO3_REQUEST_HOST  : http://localhost
TYPO3_REQUEST_URL   :
http://localhost/typo3.8voila/typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo
TYPO3_REQUEST_SCRIPT: http://localhost/typo3.8voila/typo3/install/index.php
TYPO3_REQUEST_DIR   : http://localhost/typo3.8voila/typo3/install/
TYPO3_SITE_URL      : http://localhost/typo3.8voila/
TYPO3_SITE_SCRIPT   : typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo
TYPO3_SSL           :
SCRIPT_NAME         : /typo3.8voila/typo3/install/index.php
TYPO3_DOCUMENT_ROOT : C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs
SCRIPT_FILENAME     : C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/htdocs/typo3.8voila/typo3/install/index.php
REMOTE_ADDR         : 127.0.0.1
REMOTE_HOST         :
HTTP_USER_AGENT     : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511 Firefox/1.0.4
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE: en-us,en;q=0.5
CONST: PHP_OS       : WINNT
CONST: TYPO3_OS     : WIN
CONST: PATH_thisScri: C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/htdocs/typo3.8voila/typo3/install/index.php
CONST: php_sapi_name: apache2handler
OTHER: TYPO3_VERSION: 3.8.0
OTHER: PHP_VERSION  : 4.3.2
imagecreatefromgif():
imagecreatefrompng():
imagecreatefromjpeg(:
imagegif()          :
imagepng()          :
imagejpeg()         :
imagettftext()      :
OTHER: IMAGE_TYPES  : 0
OTHER: memory_limit :
SERVER: SERVER_PORT : 80
SERVER: SERVER_SOFTW: Apache/2.0.47 (Win32) PHP/4.3.2
SERVER: GATEWAY_INTE: CGI/1.1
SERVER: SCRIPT_NAME : /typo3.8voila/typo3/install/index.php
SERVER: PATH_TRANSLA: C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/htdocs/typo3.8voila/typo3/install/index.php
T3CV_GFX: image_proc: 1
T3CV_GFX: gdlib     : 1
T3CV_GFX: gdlib_png : 0
T3CV_GFX: gdlib_2   : 0