[Typo3] about optionsplit

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:35:57 CEST 2005

Hi Matthew,

Matthew Manderson wrote:
> Sorry Bing
>
> There are very clear examples how to do this in the TSref Manual under Objects
> and properties.
>
> Enjoy,
> Matthew

Yes, I've repeated reading that section many times.  But still not able
to figure out how to implement what I want to do.  What I'm stuck right
now is how to find out the _middle point_ when the number of menu items
is unknown.

The examples given in TSref handle the cases that either first items (or
last items) different from others, or rotate every several items in a
row in a specific pattern.

In my case, if the number of menu items were known in advance, it would
be very easy to implement using optionsplit.

Bing