[Typo3] Indexing not working?

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:09:55 CEST 2005

Found that macina_banners kills my indexing but how do I change that
VERY unwanted behaviour?¨

This is the TS I use for the banner setup and when I include this no
indexing is performed...

temp.bannertop < plugin.tx_macinabanners_pi1
temp.bannertop {
   # show banners with this attribute, options are: top, left, bottom, right
   placement = top

   #mode to show banners, options are: all, random
   mode = random

   # list of page ids where the banners should be taken from ( comma
seperated f.E.: 1,5,7)
   pidList = 29

   # levels of recoursion to search for banners
   recursive = 0

   # Limit numeber of Banners
   results_at_a_time = 3

   image.file.maxW=750