[Typo3] xtCommerce or Typo3

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Jul 18 11:34:38 CEST 2005

Hi Jesús,

JH> Which payment gateways you use? How did you implement them? I am curious
JH> on this since I am using a hybrid of Typo3 and OSC but I would love to
JH> move to T3 only.

JH> I use Paypal and Credit Card with my bank.

At the moment it's possible to use PayPal, Banca Sella and Banca
Intesa (the last two are Italian). For anyone it's easy to change the
parameters via TS.
This three gateways are now cabled in the code but, with a little work,
it's possible to add new ones. I've just planned to create a structure
to make the creation of new gateways  more easier.

Cordiali saluti,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com