[Typo3] xtCommerce or Typo3

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Jul 18 11:14:04 CEST 2005

Hi Stefan,

we developed a new shop extension (Webformat Shop System -
extendedshop). You can find more informations in the page
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extendedshop/
I think it's good :-)

If you try it, then send me any comment you have, we'll be happy to improve
the extension.

SB> Hello List,

SB> I am just wondering about your opinions what commerce system I should
SB> use for my online shop...has anyone got experience with that?
SB> I personally would prefer the typo3 thing as it is more flexible and I
SB> already know a bit about typo3...but what extension should I use?
SB> tt_products or zk_products or another one?

Good work,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com