[Typo3] TSFE fe_user info depends on URL

Jeppe Vesterbaek jhve02 at control.auc.dk
Mon Jul 18 09:30:57 CEST 2005

Hi again

I have been trying using TSFE.jumpUrl_transferSession=1, as suggested in a few old threads in this list .It did not work.

The very strange thing is, that if I go to my website in this "root domain", i.e., no www in url and log in as a front end user. Then I add www to the url, and the front end user i still logged in. If I do it the other way around the user is only logged in on the www domain.

TEST1:
mydomain.com
log in as fe user
change url to www.mydomain.com
fe user still logged in (deserired behaviour)

TEST2:
www.mydomain.com
log in as fe user
change url to mydomain.com
fe user not logged in (not desired behaviour)

Hope someone has input. I'm running put of ideas.

- Jeppe Vesterbaek (vesterbaek)