[Typo3] Irfaq FAQ Extension SQL Problem

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Sun Jul 17 19:26:01 CEST 2005

Am Sun, 17 Jul 2005 17:27:02 +0200 schrieb Boris Senker:

Hi,

> Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
> resource in xxxx\htdocs\t3lib\class.t3lib_db.php on line 729
>
> Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
> result resource in xxxx\htdocs\t3lib\class.t3lib_db.php on line 741
>
> I have assigned a category, record storage, everything.
>
> PHP 4.4.0, Typo3 3.8.0

I need some more information to help you. Pleas open
t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php, search for

var $debugOutput = FALSE;

and set the varible to true. AFAIR you need to set page.config.debug = 1 in
your TS setup, too.

Now you should see some more detailed information...

Ingo

--
Use a newsreader! Check out