[Typo3] flexible content not showing

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 18:09:30 CEST 2005

since no one has answered yet, I will go ahead and post the DS XML:

<T3DataStructure>
     <ROOT type="array">
         <tx_templavoila type="array">
             <title>ROOT</title>
             <description>Select the HTML element on the page which you
want to be the overall container element for the template.</description>
         </tx_templavoila>
         <type>array</type>
         <el type="array">
             <field_left type="array">
                 <tx_templavoila type="array">
                     <title>Left column</title>
                     <sample_data type="array">
                         <numIndex index="0">Left Column</numIndex>
                     </sample_data>
                     <eType>text</eType>
                     <TypoScript>
	10= RECORDS
	10.source.current=1
	10.tables = tt_content
							</TypoScript>
                     <description>Choose left column</description>
                     <proc type="array">
                         <HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
                     </proc>
                 </tx_templavoila>
                 <TCEforms type="array">
                     <config type="array">
                         <type>text</type>
                         <cols>48</cols>
                         <rows>5</rows>
                     </config>
                     <label>Left column</label>
                 </TCEforms>
             </field_left>
             <field_right type="array">
                 <tx_templavoila type="array">
                     <title>Right Column</title>
                     <sample_data type="array">
                         <numIndex index="0">Right Column</numIndex>
                     </sample_data>
                     <eType>text</eType>
                     <TypoScript>
	10= RECORDS
	10.source.current=1
	10.tables = tt_content
							</TypoScript>
                     <description>Choose right column</description>
                     <proc type="array">
                         <HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
                     </proc>
                 </tx_templavoila>