[Typo3] Blank menu in backend

Todd Ellison todd at venturenet.net
Fri Jul 15 21:23:42 CEST 2005

Nevermind....

Noticed that somewhere along there the php.ini had been reset to
default.  Changed the memory limit and upload limit to higher values.
Removed the typo3_src and dummy directories and the database and started
over again.  This time everything showed up correctly.  No idea what
happened to fix it but it seems to be working now.

Todd