[Typo3] Customize view list module.

Redroyalty redroyalty at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 15 21:11:05 CEST 2005

Redroyalty wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just made My First Extension(tm), which like the getting started
> guide lets you add a profile of a member to the side.
>
> Setup:
>
> -Content element/plugin which renders the member records
> -Member records (not visible as content)
>
> De member records are "stored" in a sysfolder named members.
>
> When I view the sysfolder with the list module one sees the uid of the
> member records. How can I tell the list module to show another
> field/fields like it does with for example fe users and fe groups without
> using extended view?
>
> I'd like to display the name of the member and not the uid.
>
> Any help will be appreciated,
> Arco.

I've solved it by using the page module and adding a custom table to
ext_localconf.php with:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['cms']['db_layout']['addTables'
['tx_yamemberlist_groupvisibility'][0] = array(

    'fList' => 'vis_group',

    'icon' => TRUE

);

but I was wondering: Can I give a parameter to influence the display order?

Arco.