[Typo3] main (web) and file modules in BE not working

John Romano typo3 at pb.net
Fri Jul 15 20:29:55 CEST 2005

Miro Boldiš wrote:

> After clicking on any menu item in main and file modules in BE (T3 3.8.0
> installed on web server http://www.kral.sk/typo3/ , admin user: "admin",
> pwd: "password") nothing happens and therefore I cannot see page tree, too.
> Other modules (User, Tools...) are working. Can anybody help?

Miro,
   I logged into your typo3 site... something about it definitely looks
way wrong.  The page tree is whacked and scattered images are missing
and/or directed to the wrong directory.

I'd clear the DB and start over again.  If you can view the php logs,
that might be helpful.  Access to the install tool could be helpful.

-John Romano