[Typo3] how to get rid of the styles tt_address uses?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 18:55:28 CEST 2005

Hi Marcel,

Marcel Douwstra wrote:

> Hey Bing,
>
> try this :
>
> plugin.tt_address_pi1._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marcel

I put what you suggested the first line in the Setup.  But I still get
the default style.  What I did with Address is insert new content
element, choose 'Insert records' as Type, then select an item from
Address list.

Seems I also can select 'Insert plugin', choose 'Addresses' from the
Plugin dropdown list.  Not sure what's supposed to be in CODE.  But
doing so I don't see the addresses added in the page.

Bing