[Typo3] simulatestaticdocuments works just fine - but BE in 3.70 behaves strange

André Rainer a.rainer at d-s-a-g.de
Fri Jul 15 17:41:18 CEST 2005

Hi list

simulatestaticdocuments works great with my site (3.70), but a strange BE behavior occurs: The seperator frame (usually the 'border.html'-file from /typo3) between the pagetree- and the content-frame in the BE shows the rootpage of my site in FE-view with all imagelinks broken. It only happens when my Apache is configured to use with simulatestaticdocuments, before all was just ok. I have another site running on 3.60 with simulatestaticdocuments and the error does not occur! The BE is working fine though, it's just more an aesthetical issue, unfortunately I can't post screenshots here. Any suggestions ? THX ...

Apache .htaccess (with appropriate modules loaded):

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(.*)\.html$ /index.php

TS-Setup:

config.simulateStaticDocuments = 1
config.simulateStaticDocuments_noTypeIfNoTitle = 1

- André Rainer (grann_biszkotow)