[Typo3] ImageMagick Typo3 wrapper documentation

Suman Debnath suman at srijan.co.in
Fri Jul 15 11:45:15 CEST 2005

Thanks for the reply. I want to use the ImageMagick functions inside my
extension. I would prefer to use the Typo3 wrappers so as to stay
future-proof. So is there any way of doing that or the wrappers are going to
be depreated in future ?

Regards,
Suman Debnath

news:mailman.1.1121419922.31067.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...