[Typo3] Found a really wierd bug when adding $0 to my page content

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Jul 14 13:59:18 CEST 2005

Hey Raymond,

the current page (now found under
http://www.livetravelguides.com/index.php?id=101567) doesn't show up the
error anymore.
Also I tried to add $10,000 to the page to see what happens but
everything is ok now..... (on my devel server)
In the mean time I migrated to typo3 version 3.8.0  and installed and
removed ton's of extentions so I don't know what really cauzed it.
My suggestion  and best guess is that it is a extention doing this so
remove extention's one by one and see what happens.

Ries