[Typo3] Swedish language file

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Thu Jul 14 20:44:33 CEST 2005

Hi,
>> Does anyone know if there is a Swedish language extension somewhere?

There is one! I have downloaded (and used) it myself, but I
don´t remember how... :-(

> Well there is just one translator for Swedish (in Finland) and he
> doesn't have much time for translations.

No, there are at least on more - me!
But Tage Malmen is the *head translator* and he is the one that
approves all translation suggested by translators like me.

> Any Swedish volunteers?

Maybe... I would like to "retranslate" some of the words because
they are poor swedish, like "Lista filer" (instead of "Visa
filer"), "Popup-sammanhangsmenyer", "Lokalisationsvisning" (for
"Localization view"), "Modell" (for "Template") etc.
Anyone know how to do this?

And we also have to decide how to thranslate "backend",
"frontend", "extension" and words like that.

Please discuss it in the typo3.ug.sweden mailing list!

/Peter Kindström