[Typo3] Newbie Question: Non-Norma columns not displaying (RE Template)

Fleque fleque at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 13 15:56:10 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm a Typo3 newbie. I'm using RE standard Template with only style
modifications. My question is: Why does none of the page content appear
on the page that I put in an other column than then 'Normal' column.
I've started to read here and on typo3.org but did not come too far yet.
I tried was setting
mod.SHARED.colPos_list=0,2
for the page header TSconfig but this only limited the display of the
columns in editor not on the produced site.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Alex