[Typo3] Login Problem

Stefanos Demetriou mougias at gamers-cy.com
Wed Jul 13 15:03:43 CEST 2005

Hi list

I am using Typo3 3.8.0 and newloginbox 2.2.9.

The problem that I have is that when I login the FE admin panel info displays the correct information (fe_user username and fe_user uid), however typo3 does not recognise me as logged in.  FE content elements that are visible to not logged in users only continue to remain visible and content elements that should be visible remain invisible.  Also extensions like CWT do not recognise my login info either.

Anyone knows why?