[Typo3] usersonline - problem with cache

André Spindler andre at andre-spindler.de
Wed Jul 13 09:34:13 CEST 2005

Hi list

On our website we use mp_users_online.
As I couldn't get the indexer to run I lokked around and found the problem in the extension mp_users_online:
The extension sets TSFE::set_no_cache() and was included as USER-func.
I commented this line in the code out and set the func to USER_INT, but this doesn't work:
Caching is now functioning, but the extension shows wrong values.

Was anyone found out a workaround about this problem or should I use another extension to show guests and members on the page?

- André Spindler (andre.spindler)