[Typo3] wrong labels in userlisting of newloginbox and sr_feuser_register

Ben Chapman ben.chapman at emory.edu
Tue Jul 12 17:17:50 CEST 2005

betain wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I found the not_so_obvious answer in the newloginbox docu after heavy
> digging and trial and error.
> (http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/newloginbox/
> TypoScript_Reference/)
> Here it says: "... setting of the value
> "._LOCAL_LANG.default.listFieldHeader_typo3experiences".
> This value overrides the normal value ..." It does not state that and
> how how you do it with other
> extensions.
> So add something like this to your Template setup:
>

> plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi3._LOCAL_LANG {
>   de {
>     listFieldHeader_static_info_country = Land:
>     listFieldHeader_zone = Bundesland / Staat / Provinz:
>     listFieldHeader_language = Sprache:
>
> //
> listFieldHeader_your_extension_of_feuser_which_is_shown_in_brackets  =
> Text you want here
>     }
> }
>

> Greets,
>
> Andreas

> Am 08.06.2005 um 12:12 schrieb betain:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I use sr_feuser_register and newloginbox.
>> I extended the the sr_feuser_register-plugin by some fields.
>> When I open the user-listing I get fieldnames in brackets like this:
>>

>> <snipp>
>>
>>     Stadt    Stadt
>>     Land:
>>     Bild:
>>     [first_name]
>>     [last_name]
>>     [tx_chcforum_aim]
>>     [tx_chcforum_yahoo]
>>     [static_info_country]
>>     [zone]
>>
>>>         'de' => Array (
>>>                 'listFieldHeader_username' => 'Benutzername:',
>>>                 'listFieldHeader_name' => 'Name:',
>>
>> </snipp>

Thanks for this hint! This solved our problem. This is probably obvious
to others, but if you are using a default/single-language site, you
would do something like this:

plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi3._LOCAL_LANG {
    default {listFieldHeader_tx_elsfeusers_lname = Last Name:
             listFieldHeader_tx_elsfeusers_fname = First Name:
            }
}

Best,

Ben Chapman