[Typo3] USER_INT problems

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Tue Jul 12 17:14:55 CEST 2005

Hi,
> I'm trying to use footnotes in Typo3. For that I'm using a user defined
> php class that I've found in the archives.
[snip]
> So I guess something is wrong about my TS but I don't see what it could
> be especially because sometimes the whole thing works fine.

Ok. There really was something wrong with my TS but somewhere else in my
template. However, I still have problems with the footnotes sometimes
disappearing. But obviously it's not that show() is not executed at all
but that it thinks that the counter is 0 although it's not. I guess I
should have a look at the PHP script then...

Christian

--
    Jesus sah auf zum Himmel und seufzte und sprach zu dem, der  taub
    und stumm war: Hefata!, das heißt: Tu dich auf! Und sogleich tat-

    Markus 7,34-35